Virtual Reality has changed how we view and experience the world around us. Students will engage in virtual reality through coding, exploration of new software and hands on activities designed to strengthen creative thinking and problem solving skills. In preparation for the upcoming 2019-20 school year, math and science enrichment classes will also be an integral part of the students’ camp day.
DATE: July 8-19, 2019
TIME: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
$475 for current MSEN students
$575 for new applicants
(Cost includes lunch, supplies, materials, campus activities)
REGISTRATION: February 11 – April 1, 2019
– $150 deposit due upon application acceptance
– Full payment due May 1, 2019, 5:00 p.m.
– Registration made after April 1, 2019 will incur a $50 late fee.
Students will also learn about NC State University through:
– an admissions presentation
– various tours of the campus
– eating in one of the campus dining halls for lunch daily
Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to explore virtual worlds, learn how to code, learn mathematics and science, and to learn about NC State University!
Please scroll down to find the application links for the NCSU – Raleigh program.
Students applying for the NCSU NC-MSEN Pre-College Program must apply online. Students must currently be in the 6th grade – 11th grade. Current 5th & 12th grade student are not allowed to participate.
The cost of our camp is $575 for non-MSEN students; this price includes lunch every day at one of the university’s dining halls which has an all you can eat format with options for all types of allergies and diets such as vegetarian and vegan. The price also includes any field trips and tours.
The cost of our camp is $475 for current MSEN students.
Registration deadline is April 1, 2019 at 5:00PM.
Here are the links and information for the NC State University NC-MSEN Pre-College Summer Program (new applicants only – for current MSEN students, the registration form will be e-mailed to you):
- Review our policies and procedures
- Click this link to access our Consent and Release form, consent and liability release form. Please fill out this form, print it, and sign it. The form must be e-mailed to our general e-mail account at email@example.com.
- Please obtain your child’s latest grade report. For middle school students, you must obtain their report card from the 2018-19 school year that shows the child’s latest marking period completed (no PowerSchool reports will be accepted). For high school students, you must submit a transcript (an unofficial transcript will be accepted) to verify the child’s grade point average and courses. These documents must be e-mailed to our general e-mail account at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the online application form.
We also have a summer camp in Rocky Mount, NC at the Gateway Technology Center. The camp runs from June 24 – 28, 2019. Here is the application link for the Rocky Mount program:
2019 Summer Application for our camp in the Rocky Mount area.